Saturday, September 6, 2008

The man with the bloody finger .....

One night an old lady was sitting watching TV in her house when the phone rang.She answered it. A mans voice said: "I'm the man with the bloody finger. I'm 10 steps away from your house."

The old lady signed and went back to watching TV.

Five minutes later the phone rang again. The man said: "I'm the man with the bloody finger and I'm 5 steps away from your house."

Scared the old lady sat back down and watched TV.

Two minutes later the phone rang again. The dark voice said: "I'm the man with the bloody finger and I'm two steps away from your house."

The old woman screamed. She turned off the TV, too scared to speak.

A couple of minutes later there was a thump thump thump! at the door. The old women shrieked but went to open it.

At the door stood a horrible man looking deathly at the old lady.

"I'm the man" He whispered, "With the bloody finger.... Could I have a bandage?"

Jock by Kate McPhillips, Musselbrugh

No comments: